Friday, November 12, 2010

Great New Vendors at the Street Faire!

Today was a great day at the Urban Barn. It took us awhile but we have a perfect mix of vendors, inside the Barn and out!! Positive energy and happiness throughout! We had a perfect day with perfect weather. More of that tomorrow! Here a few photos of today, if you missed us,we'll be open 9-5 tomorrow.
New vendor Tammy all the way from Arizona! Those Arizona gals love the Barn!
Lots of fun treasures from our talented vendors out back.
Vintage Bliss from Arizona,too!
Libby gave us a fun art demo,and will be posting another one of her famous Memory Mannequin classes soon!

You have to come and see our amazing sofa!! It is sooooo long!!! You'll want to curl up and relax! These are just a little tease, we hope to see you tomorrow!! The vendors are restocking tonight.
Urban.
Be.




7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! I can't WAIT to see more photos! Everything looks FABULOUS! THAT COUCH! Wow, it's just the coolest! Thanks for sharing these and I so wish I lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pic with the Channel bottle is to-die-for!!! I so want it!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, and I love the old dress form! Can't wait to see more....Happy Junkin!
    CATHY...AKA GGJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink ruffled net skirt on the dress form in the first photo! I wish, I wish, I wish for it!

    ReplyDelete