Monday, May 23, 2011

Street Faire!!

This past weekend was great at Urban Barn. We had lots of new guests arrive to our monthly Street Faire event. Thank you to all who showed up and gave us some junk love! As promised some photos from the weekend to inspire you!
Dynna Cooley's Broke Jewels
Tricia from Vintage Bliss brought her Bliss Lounge vintage trailer, always a fun time in there!
estate sale jewelry
Two happy class participants from Tricia's Beeswax Crown Class on Saturday.


Linda and Linda

2 comments:

  1. I made a promise to myself that this summer I would take a roadtrip to to the Urban Barn...I can't wait! xox, diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to one of your barn sales in Temecula a long, long time ago -I think it might have even been your very first sale. I have been dying to make it out to Urban Barn, I was in town on the weekend but realized you were closed on Sundays. :/ One of these days I'll make it out there!!

    ReplyDelete