Wednesday, April 20, 2011

More Anniversary

We thought we would share our newly expanded 2000 sq ft of space at the Urban Barn with you. This is a new vendor Frocka. Her spot is full of color and some amazing creations!
And this is super talented Rachel Luna's new home at the Barn. She has super cool industrial treasures and creations as well. Check out that vintage camera collection!

a few vintage goodies from Linda Curry's spot. So cool.

Need garden treasures?? Yup! We have those too!

We're restocking this week after the overwhelming Anniversary Celebration we had, lots of goods and treasures have new homes now. Thank you again!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh that cupboard in picture #2 is just fantastic!!!!

    Ohhh how I wish I wasn't so far away!!:(

    xo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your place looked AMAZING. If I lived closer, I might just be over there twice a week!
    xoxo
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the Doll Head with the Tiara!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to drop a note to you gals at the UB, I attended the anniversary party opener!! and just want to share that the barn looked so, beautiful and there were lots of pretties to buy! All the gals were so friendly and helpful!
    Oh, I can't forget the food, it was "yummy"!
    Tu dee lu!
    Eloise

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much Inspiration, SO many treasures, wish we were closer..
    Happy New Followr- great shop-great Blog
    Karryann

    ReplyDelete